Saturday, November 2, 2013

LET'S GIVE THANKS - THANKSGIVING ACTIVITIES

TURKEY day is fast approaching. I have just posted my Let's Give THANKS set on TPT. My favorite part of this set is the writing prompt worksheets. They are cute & colorful and I love to see what students write about. There are 12 different writing worksheet and you can print off one of the coloring pages for a cover. Send these booklets home with students and let them share with family and friends over their Thanksgiving dinner.

Also in this set you will find: THANKS acrostic poem, Thanksgiving BINGO, Thanksgiving coloring sheets, Thanksgiving word search puzzle, Turkey Day count down printable, and I am thankful for ... worksheets.

Here's wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment